- Probability of Extracapsular Extension
- Probability of Seminal Vesicle Involvement
- Probability of Lymph Node Involvement with Tumor
- Probability of Latent or Indolent Tumors of Low Biological Aggressiveness
- Probability of Metastases Five Years After 3D Conformal EBRT
- Probability of Being Disease-Free Five Years After Brachytherapy
- Probability of Median Survival in Castrate Refractory Patients
- Probability of an Abnormal Bone Scan
August 18, 2010. In WCRF/AICR Diet and Cancer Report we added: Note that in 2008 the SELECT trial found that selenium does not reduce the risk of prostate cancer. See [link].
August 17, 2010. In PSADT Doubling Time - Part 4 we added:
- Anton Ponholzer, Günther Zauner & Nikolas Popper Calculator. This [calculator] can only handle 3 values (in fact you must enter three values -- it will not work with two or four values). It produces a graph but the graph is not on a semilog scale which makes the graph largely useless. It provides projections assuming that future PSA continues to double at the PSADT calculated. This may or may not have meaning. It requires a "variation" input which can be left at the default and ignored if you are not interested in the error bounds that it produces. Unfortunately to use the error bounds feature is not really practical since one has to know the value of "variation" and this would generally not be known. There is an article about this calculator [here].